I don't know what it is, but I'm out of whack, for lack of a better term!
I used to be so consistent with getting up and going about my morning routine, but lately.......not sure what's going on! I think that's why I'm a little slow at blogging lately. Once you break a routine, it's really hard to get back into the swing of things. But, my heart is here, even if my brain has not come back yet!
But, since I don't have anything exciting to write about, but I want to write.......here is a rundown of my life and loosely stated goals for the day:
2. Laundry (gee, didn't see that one coming, did ya?)
3. Search health insurance benefits so we can get coverage (anyone ever gone with MediShare? If so, I would love some feedback!)
4. Get Mother's Day cards ready (Hi mom!)
5. Make some kind of oatmeal cookie that won't blow my diet and will have the appearance of being good for me:)
6. Attempt to do Wii-Fit after lunch today (I'm running from this one already!)
7. Talk to my sweet friend Jess, who's husband just left for Haiti for 2 months to drill water wells.
8. Pray for my sweet friends who are leaving today for Ukraine to bring home two precious children who need a family.
9. Make a list of plants I want in my container garden that should have been planted about a month ago.
10. Mop my floors, which is monumental and really should be counted as my afternoon workout, since it always takes every ounce of arm power I have.
Aren't you glad I shared my excitement with you?
Now, if you would return the favor........tell me how you're spending your day! Come on! When I check my posts for comments, it's really boring if there aren't any!
It won't hurt you - I promise!